Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning Webinarfrom Bradley B Anderson
Discover how to protect your assets and provide for your loved ones!
• The advantages of Revocable Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts
• The documents everyone needs to get through a health crisis
• How Probate works, and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate (with its costs and delays) altogether
• Why putting property in children's names may be a mistake
• How to protect your estate if you become incapacitated
• Preventing underage children or irresponsible adults from spending their inheritance all at once
• Protecting your children's inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits and other claims
• Providing for children and grandchildren with special needs
• Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
We can help you put solutions in place that will make your life and the lives of your family significantly easier during the hardest of times.
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
This event has passed.
January 26, 2021 from 1:00 to 2:00 pmJanuary 26, 2021 01:00 to January 26, 2021 02:00
This listing has not been linked to an event on Facebook.
Suggest a Facebook event for this listing