W-2 and W-4 latest updates: reduce your risksfrom Armaya Smith
The IRS is changing the rules in regulatory reporting once again regarding the filing of Form W-2 and preparation of new Forms W-4 for 2020. Our upcoming webinar discusses the W-2 and W-4 updates and best practices and related issues to prepare you for a smooth reporting season.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Review legal and regulatory changes for the reporting year
• Verifying employee social security numbers online
• What your company can do to minimize resource consumption when complying with this regulatory reporting requirement
Learn the latest updates on Form W-4 (major change planned for 2020) and Form W-2 (wage and withholding reporting). This W2 & W4 update webinar will prepare your staff for this filing year, improve your employee reporting set-up and maintenance practices, and reduce your risk of com-plaints from the IRS.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This webinar will be invaluable for Accountants, CFOs, Payroll personnel, Human Resources, Ac-counts Payable personnel, Tax Managers and Attorneys.
Speaker Profile: Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant) and experienced businessman. He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a $1 billion real estate development company, having a professional experience of 35+ years.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Moving From An Operational Manager to A Strategic Leader - http://bit.ly/2TmfEsT
2. 3-Hour People Intelligence Boot Camp: Successfully Dealing with Difficult Co-workers, Peers and Even Bosses - http://bit.ly/2QNdsIa