How to Manage Employees Who Are Based at Home and Not Coming to the Workplacefrom Armaya Smith
Whether your employees are temporary home-workers due to the Corona Virus Pandemic or are out of the office most of the time; whether they’re all in the same city or spread around the globe; whether they sometimes meet face-to-face or never see each other; managing these far-flung individuals can present challenges for any manager or team leader.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
There are many scary aspects and challenges of managing remote employees.
• Will they do what they’re supposed to do?
• How do I know what’s going on?
• What if they’re headed in the wrong direction and I’m unaware of it?
• Will they become distracted or demotivated? What happens to team spirit?
The list goes on and on. This webinar will give you tools and insights to you help quiet these fears and succeed in spite of them.
• Tips for keeping your remote personnel informed and involved
• Motivation techniques that work and those that don’t
• Communication tools that are proven to help virtual teams stay on the same page
• How to effectively motivate and keep team members from feeling isolated
• Four key success factors that will make or break your remotely located team
• Strategies to manage performance and keep your team on track
• Tips for working from home effectively
• When to use email and how to use email effectively
• How to plan virtual meetings so they have the best results
• How to overcome the “trust” issue - both of them and of you
• How to make transparency work so everyone feels connected
The bottom line is that you will acquire new tools to help you be a more effective virtual team leader.
All the research tells us that people are our most important resource so it makes sense to develop that resource as best we can. Join Larry for a one-hour webinar that will give you the tools to maximize the power of those who work for you.
You will acquire new tools for managing employees who work from home more effectively.You will learn:
• How to regularly stay in touch with team members without them feeling micro-managed
• How to keep employees engaged during work from home
• A sure-fire method for avoiding miscommunication between you and your team
• Do’s and Don’ts to keep you out of trouble with your virtual team
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who manages remotely located teams
For thirty years, Larry Johnson has been helping organizations create more productive cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees. He has received rave reviews from more than150,000 business, government, and health-care professionals in every state in the union, as well as in Great Britain, China, Indonesia, Central America and Australia for his presentations on the topics of leadership, change, customer service, and honesty in business. Additionally, Larry has eight years of real life experience as a manager in health care, three years as a manager in city government, and 30 years as president of his own consulting firm.
Use Promo Code INDA20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494