Excel as a Business Intelligence Tool - Building Insightful Reports with Pivot Tables and Chartsfrom Training Doyens
Many people struggle with how to create Pivot Tables, or maybe they don’t even know what they can do, or maybe they think they are too difficult. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to take all of your raw data and quickly turn that data into easy to use flexible summary reports using Pivot Tables and Charts.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Creating and managing Pivot Tables
• Changing the calculation type and creating custom calculations
• Creating daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly summaries and adding a Pivot Chart
In this webinar, you will learn how to take all of your raw data and quickly turn that data into easy to use flexible summary reports using Pivot Tables and Charts. We will start with the basics and build up to more complex Pivot Tables.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Business owners
• CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
• Managers of all levels
• Anybody with large amounts of data
• Anybody who uses Microsoft Access/Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
• Financial Consultants
• IT Professionals
• Human Resource Personnel
Speaker Profile: Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of professional experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel.
Use Promo Code LBRD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA - https://bit.ly/2Fbm3Cm
2. Onboarding Those Working From Home - The Challenges Presented by COVID-19 and How to Overcome Them - https://bit.ly/3hcuQ3Y
This event has passed.
September 16, 2020 from 1:00 to 2:00 pmSeptember 16, 2020 01:00 to September 16, 2020 02:00
Contact Training Doyens for more information
+1-720-996-1616 or [email protected]