Accountability as a Goal at Work : Fostering the Ownership Mindsetfrom Training Doyens
In the workplace, you might think that being accountable means you're the one who gets blamed when things go wrong.
In fact, accountability is about helping people take responsibility for their obligations. It's up to you to make sure your team knows what they are supposed to do and that they have what they need to get the job done.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This webinar helps you understand the benefits of accountability in the workplace, and gives you the tools to hold your employees accountable.
It also focuses on creating a positive workplace culture that helps you meet your goals.
Whether you’re a first-time manager or a seasoned manager, holding people accountable can be frustrating and bring out the worst of emotions.
Have you ever wondered how to improve accountability in the workplace ?
Well, there's really no such thing as “making” people take ownership. But there are some things you can do that will help foster employee accountability in the workplace, and in the process make your project run smooth and profitably.
• Accountability, done effectively, is a skill you can develop just like any other skill, and while it is not a difficult skill to acquire and hone, it does require a high degree of conscious effort.
• Two sides to accountability - taking personal accountability and holding others accountable
• Viewing people in a way that you believe that they want things to work just as much as you do and that they are doing all they can to make that happen
• Setting realistic expectations
• The difference between accountability and responsibility in the workplace
• Avoiding the blame game and understanding the benefits of accountability in the workplace
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resource Managers
• Human Resource Executives
• Human Resources Professionals and Consultants
• Vice Presidents of Administration
• Chief People Officers
• Organizational Development Managers
• Senior Operations Managers
• Directors of Learning and Development
• Risk Management Specialists Attorneys and Legal
• Staff Supervisors responsible for corrective action
• Employees who aspire to leadership positions
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
This event has passed.
March 28, 2019 from 1:00 to 2:00 pmMarch 28, 2019 01:00 to March 28, 2019 02:00
Contact Training Doyens for more information
7209961616 or email@example.com